Person in charge to strengthen our relations with the Key Opinion Leader (KOL) as well as execute social media strategies and creative campaigns for clients. KOL Planner should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to build relationships with KOL, Media , and Third-Party-Agencies.
- Manage communications and build relationships with media, KOL, Third-Party-Agencies for joint collaboration of various campaigns or promotions
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders
- Attend relevant events for networking and business purposes
- Develop content ideas and write and curate content
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience and users
- Implement KOL engagement campaigns by liaising and coordinating with KOL as in their requirements, timeliness, and deliverables.
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns
- Liaising with the marketing team to create and coordinate marketing strategies that work across different channels
- Negotiate costs appropriately to ensure mutual beneficially agreement
- Provide accurate timing estimates on work
- Min. Bachelor Degree in Communication, Public Relations, Media or other related majors
- Have at least 1 year of relevant work experience managing KOL/Influencers/Buzzer and communities
- Tech and current trends savvy in social media and digital marketing
- Creative and passionate about digital marketing
- Strong communication, negotiation, and administration skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Great time management skills and attention to detail
- Team player who loves to interact with people
- ability to wort with high pressure
Other Supporting Responsibilities:
- Coordinating with Operations team for all product delivery needs
- Coordinating with Finance team to ensure accurate budget reporting for all initiatives
- Coordinating with the Purchasing and Legal team to manage the administrative process for any requests.