- Work with Designers, Product Managers, Engineers, and Research Managers to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Collect and analyze user behavior through server logs, online experiments (A/B testing), benchmark studies, lab studies, and surveys.
- Generate insights that both fuel ideation and evaluate designs.
- Conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative methods and a subset of quantitative methods, such as surveys.
- Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways.
- Understand quantitative, behavioral analysis, and statistical concepts.
- Ability to do quantitative and qualitative research
- Ability to ask, as well as answer, meaningful and impactful questions.
- Compelling communication.
- Excellent working knowledge of statistics and the principles of experiment design.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation, and collaboration skills.
- 5+ years of professional UX design experience for interactive web applications along with a robust portfolio.
- Proven knowledge of user experience research methodology and techniques.
- Understand agile methodology development.
- Demonstrated relationship-building skills.