- Formulate top-down content strategy recommendations, including how we should size and allocate our content budget.
- Identify deep, actionable insights into the content preferences, behavior and needs of our customers.
- Perform extensive competitive analysis and benchmarking, and identify and report on market trends
- Forecast and monitor content performance, track progress, and understand sources of variance
- Establish the local content acquisition guardrails, designing a long term strategy and setting the conditions for the team to succeed
- Own and present to senior leadership key performance metrics around media and acquisition;
- Develop a strong culture of rapid experimentation, measurement, and iteration: use data to measure and understand customer behavior and apply/share those insights to be used in our marketing levers.
- 10+ years of relevant senior level experience in content programming, preferably with content subscription services and/or linear open or pay tv;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others;
- Excellent communicator both verbally and written with an ability to communicate with all levels in the organization (technical, business, executive).
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills - ability to use data to develop and measure marketing programs;
- Experience in content and consumer research;
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.