• Sourcing/Networking - Search qualified candidates through resume boards, search engines, social networks user groups, and industry-specific sites. Maintain, monitor, and edit job postings. Make initial contact with candidates to pique their interest in the company and the position.
• Conducting job interviews on different disciplines and levels.
• Manage the talent sourcing process and be accountable to deliver high-quality recruits according to the agreed specifications as per the business.
• Work closely with HR Team and Users to ensure each party is responsible for professional recruitment actions, candidate experience, and managing internal & external expectations.
• Familiar with Applicant Tracking System - Coordinating, documenting a full pipeline of candidates through the application process. Screen resumes, conduct skills assessments, behavior surveys, coordinate interviews, offering, and conduct reference checks.
• Administering admin duties involved in the whole recruitment cycle, which includes but is not limited to recruitment reports update, preparation of preliminary salary proposal, ensuring relevant employment documents are in a complete order, preparation of offer letter, monitoring status update.
• Minimum 3 to 5 years of Talent Acquisition experience in a fast-pace environment.
• Experience in a recruitment agency is a plus
• Proactive, independent, multi-tasking, highly adaptable, resourceful, responsible, detailed-oriented, with excellent problem solving, active listening, presentation, analytical and negotiation skills.
• Good team player with commitment to quality work and tight schedule.
• Excellent communication skill in spoken and written English.
• People oriented and results driven
• Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company