- Strategize content on a specific platform according to program/IP brief.
- Stay up to date & quick on learning about new features/algorithms on specific platforms.
- Manage specific platforms in an adaptive, agile, and creative way.
- Supervise on strategy across social media.
- 3+ year’s experience in a role focused on social media and/or content, preferably from Advertising Agency.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Extensive familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Good understanding of social media metrics and the ability to interpret the results and take action to increase the effectiveness of social media campaigns.
- Ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
- Proven ability to build social media communities.