• Work closely with data scientist and data engineering team, business partners and internal stakeholders to discover marketing and growth problems, uncover insights, identify key levers and build practical solutions based on large-scale user and product data.
• Build core machine learning models as well as end-to-end machine learning pipeline to understand, identify and predict users behaviours across their journey in order to optimise customer acquisition, engagement, conversion, experience.
• Translate quantitative data into actionable recommendations and to translate business objectives into goal and measurements.
• Have minimum 1 year experience in related field * Being passionate in data for OTT Platform
• Familiar with one or more programming languages for process the data ( SQL, python, spark)
• Comfortable working with huge data sets and numbers (e.g. we have millions plays per day)
• Ability to convert number to insights
• Have a good interpersonal and communication skill
• Knowledge of ETL to support and contribute to database implementation and systems is a plus
• Knowledge of Analytics tools is a plus (Google Analytics, Firebase, etc)