- Prepare Monthly and Yearly Budget or Financial Projection (BS, PL and CF)
- Legal review related to Financing and compliance with Finance, Accounting and Tax regulation (such as Term of Payment, Legal documentation, etc.)
- Review and finalize Financial Statements not limited to Journal Entries
- Prepare Monthly Management Report (Financial Statements for External and Management, etc.)
- Handle external audit process
- Liaise with other departments to initiate SOP and improvement flow to reach effective process and optimisation
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Have experience working at E-Commerce, Start-up Company, or Accounting firm would be a plus point.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Strong teamwork, communication, and project management skills
- Able to work independently and under pressure, comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment