Business Development Intern
1 openings in Jakarta, Indonesia
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners.
- Discovers and explores business opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, and financials.
- Estimates partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Fresh Graduate or in final year of Bachelor’s/Master's degree in business, marketing or related field with minimum GPA 3.00.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Outstanding presentation and networking skills.