- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners.
- Discovers and explores business opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, and financials.
- Estimates partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Minimum 4 year experience in sales, marketing, or related field
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Outstanding presentation and networking skills.
- Preferable have experience in Telco; Retail (Online or Offline); or OEM Industry.