- Generate insights that both fuel ideation and evaluate designs.
- Conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative methods and a subset of quantitative methods, such as surveys.
- Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways.
- Open for Last Year University Student or Fresh Grad.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Psychology, Communication, or Social Major
- Basic understanding of quantitative, behavioural analysis and statistical concepts.
- Ability to ask, as well as answer, meaningful and impactful questions.
- Compelling communication
- Available for minimum 6 months period of internship.