We’re seeking user experience professionals to contribute not only to our design, but also to our strategy: people who listen and question, thinkers that can find the sweet spot between user and buyer needs, and empathetic individuals. Our UX pros have a variety of tools in their toolbox, and do everything from creating and running user research projects and usability tests to creating UI concepts, producing design documentation, and developing personas with an eye for detail.
- Lead a team of passionate UX Researcher.
- Work with Designers, Product Managers, Engineers, and Research Managers to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Collect and analyze user behavior through server logs, online experiments (A/B testing), benchmark studies, lab studies, and surveys.
- Generate insights that both fuel ideation and evaluate designs.
- Conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative methods and a subset of quantitative methods, such as surveys.
- Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways.
- Basic understanding of quantitative, behavioral analysis and statistical concepts.
- Ability to ask, as well as answer, meaningful and impactful questions.
- Compelling communication.
- Excellent working knowledge of statistics and the principles of experiment design.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills.
- 4+ years of professional UX design experience for interactive web applications along with a robust portfolio.
- Proven knowledge of user experience research methodology and techniques.
- Understand agile methodology development.
- Demonstrated relationship-building skills.