- Writing code with TDD and Pair Programming
- Own key components within our platform. "Owning" means envisioning, designing, creating, building, and supporting.
- Ensuring code is made with proper test coverage and well-refactored
- Staying current with best practices on iOS Development and Software Engineering in general
- Working closely with product managers and designers to manage requirements
- Support and mentor junior developers.
- Manage end-to-end development pipeline from requirement, coding, testing to deployment
- Totally fluent in Objective-C or Swift, Cocoa, and Xcode
- Successfully shipped apps to the App Store
- Solid understanding of basic data structures
- Strong complex problem-solving skills
- Great communication skills
- Past mentorship of other engineers within an organization, showing mutual growth.
Bonus points for:
- Already using Swift
- Experience in back-end software development using languages such as Ruby, Python, PHP, Java
- Good English skill - both in written and speaking